Atlantic City, NJ (August 26, 2016) After a three week break in the Red Bull Global Rallycross series, the Bryan Herta Rallysport team will race in Atlantic City for Round 9 in the 2016 season. Currently fourth in points, the No. 18 Cuttwood Ford Fiesta ST looks to gain one more position from DC’s second place finish to kick start the final events of the season and finish the Championship on top.
Drivers will compete on the longest track of the season on a 10-turn 1.102 mile course near the city’s historic boardwalk at Bader Field.
“I’m just so excited to be back in the racecar after a three weekend break,” said Sandell, “I have heard it is a smaller version of Las Vegas and I like Las Vegas, so I’m really looking forward to get to that city! It’s been three weekends since the last race and I think all drivers in the field are happy to be back in their cars since it has been such a long break. But it has given our guys time to prepare the car and I know we’re going to get to Atlantic City 100 percent ready to fight for our second win of the season, which is absolutely the goal of the weekend.”
Race weekend info
- Location: Bader Field, Atlantic City Municipal Airport
- 2-Day tickets: starting at $45; single-day tickets available
- Gates open: Saturday at 12:00PM and Sunday at 9:00AM
- Autograph Session: Sunday after Race Final 5-6:00PM
- Live Broadcast on NBC: Sunday, August 28 at 3PM ET
- Streaming on Red Bull TV: Sunday, August 28 at 3:30PM ET
- Weekend Hashtags: #RedBullGRC